Running on Tomcat 5 [Was: Re: [opencms-dev] Ok, finally gonethrough the wizard, but guesswhat...]

Ilja imhehenkamp at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 16:08:01 CEST 2003

Just FYI, if I go to: http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login
I get the page, but with two things not working:

1) the image isn't displayed (not critical ofcourse)
2) I get this message:

"The version of workplace-templates and workplace-classes are different.
Please update one.

Workplace: undefined
Classes: 5.0.0 Kaitain"

Secondly when I try to login using Admin/admin, I get a 404 error (my
browser is pointed to:
http://localhost:8080/opencms/export/system/login/index_1.html)

I posted the first error (from index.jsp) on the tomcat mailinglist btw.
I guess the jsp-syntax isn't compatible with the new Tomcat version?
Since the login-page does work....

Regards,

Ilja