[opencms-dev] Access of user IP address via OpenCMS JSP

Ralf Bierig ambiesense at gmx.de
Wed Oct 15 14:30:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

how can I access the IP address of a user, wich accesses my OpenCMS JSP
page. This is obviously a task of Tomcat but there should be a kind of mechanism
to access this information from Tomcat withing my JSP code. It would be also
very usefull if I could directly do that from the the Java code, which my JSP
file is calling...

Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ralf