[opencms-dev] opencms.war inside of opencms_5.0.0.zip file doesn't unpack.

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Wed Oct 15 15:42:01 CEST 2003

Did you try the jar command line tool from java?
It takes options similar to GNU tar.

jar tvf  opencms.war
shows the table of contents

and

jar xvf opencms.war

extracts the archive.

(v means verbose)

Bye,
Stephan

Am Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2003 14:58 schrieben Sie:

Stephan Hartmann

Währisch & Feykes GmbH
Gustav-Adolf-Str. 5
47057 Duisburg