Fwd: Re: RE: [opencms-dev] openCMS as a document management system

openCMS opencms at oriens.com.br
Thu Oct 16 13:42:01 CEST 2003

Hi Jan,

I just started an Open Source document management solutions evaluation and
do agree with your statement that some changes in the OpenCMS workplace's
look and feel will be quite enough for now.

We just elected a commitee for this evaluation and as soon as we come to
consensus we'll start working on the best fits solution, so it would be
very helpful to know about the progress you made in your DM module and if
/ when are you intending to make it available on the OpenCms sandbox.

Thanks

Bill
IT Consultant
Oriens