AW: [opencms-dev] Urgent-Editing Word Documents in OpenCms

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Tue Oct 21 15:56:00 CEST 2003

You could try using webdav under iis 6 .... I don’t think you'll get
very far with Opencms ... unless you use a completely manual route,

ie.
download to local disk
edit document
upload back to webserver (eg. using a form, or using Opencms admin
console)

sorry, but I don’t think it is really possible as a seamless task.

All the best,

mark