[opencms-dev] here's Korean workplace/help translations!

Dongsu Jang iolo at hellocity.net
Wed Oct 22 10:53:00 CEST 2003

Thanks for your quick!! answer. :D

But, I have some troubles.
In opencms 5.0 default distribution and modules(workplace, help)
There're many hard coded ISO-8859-1, and it make my translation as
unreadable. So I'd fixed help modules to UTF-8, and it worked.
IMHO, UTF-8 is the prefered encoding for the default distribution.

I'm looking for an another(don't touching help module) workaround.
ASAP I'll upload it.

2003-10-22 수 17:02, Alexander Kandzior이(가) 씀: