[opencms-dev] my Indonesian translation has finished but not displayed in startup options

Isak-Rickyanto iseec2k at telkom.net
Wed Oct 22 13:37:02 CEST 2003

Please...help

I have done the workplace translation for Indonesian
language... with locale id.

But I can't see it on startup options for language
preferences. But I see dual english options...
I use ISO-8859-1,utf-8 like the example from documentation
dan followed all the steps there..

I still don't find the problem.... I have check again, and
again but still don't find the solution...

If I have done it, I will upload the module...

Anyone knows?

Thanks
"Instan Diskon Setiap Hari"...
Setiap hari jam 10 malam sampai jam 7 pagi
Dan setiap Hari Libur..
berlaku mulai 1 September - 31 Desember 2003,
Khusus Jawa Timur...