[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor font size not enabled until I use heading format

Isak-Rickyanto iseec2k at telkom.net
Wed Oct 22 13:47:03 CEST 2003

Strange behavior of WYSIWYG Editor

I get that WYSIWYG of OpenCms is good enough but I find
strange problem.
I cannot choose the font size until I use heading format.

If I write some text then choose the font face, It is
work, but I cannot see the menu of font size is enabled.
But when I change the format with heading, then I see the
font size menu is enabled so I can choose the font size...

I use the editor for practicing add and modifying content
with default module from OpenCms...

Thank's

"Instan Diskon Setiap Hari"...
Setiap hari jam 10 malam sampai jam 7 pagi
Dan setiap Hari Libur..
berlaku mulai 1 September - 31 Desember 2003,
Khusus Jawa Timur...