AW: [opencms-dev] Importing and Exporting projects and modules

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Fri Oct 24 09:59:01 CEST 2003

Trevor,

Just add the module parameter "additionalresources" (mind the correct
spelling) to your module. As parameter value, enter the absolute path to
your project folder which should be im- and exported together with the
module.

To do that, click on "Module management" and choose "Administrate" in
your modules context menu. Click "Continue" until you are on the "Module
properties" form. There create the new (String type) parameter.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com