[opencms-dev] Updating Control Code on multiple files?

Joe McFadden Joe.McFadden at icr.ac.uk
Fri Oct 24 11:32:02 CEST 2003

Sorry,

Forgot to include details of our environment:-

OpenCMS 5.0.0
Sun JDK 1.4.1

We have a fairly large (several thousand pages) intranet of mostly
static content that we would like to migrate to OpenCMS. If there are
any case-studies, tips, etc, on how best to migrate existing sites it
would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Joe

>>> Joe.McFadden at icr.ac.uk 22/10/2003 13:51:42 >>>
Hi,

We are trying  to upload pages from an existing website to OpenCMS
from
a zipped file.

In order to set the template the pages use we change the control code
to point to the template. Currently, we are doing this individually on
every page (left click->edit control code, then update the value for
the
<masterTemplate> element).

Is there a way to apply a new template to a whole set of newly
imported
pages?

I would appreciate any help regarding this matter.

Regards,

Joe