AW: Re: [opencms-dev] Index pdf files with your content in lucene

Fabian Fabian18 at firemail.de
Fri Oct 24 11:45:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I installed your module. After that I wanted to search my multiple content sites but it doesn't work. It's like
before. I only find results if I search for text in the default body.

Another problem is the search for .pdf documents.
I couldn't find the class: PDFDocument

Can you help me please?
What did I made wrong?

Fabian