[opencms-dev] Index pdf files with your content in lucene

Fabian Fabian18 at firemail.de
Mon Oct 27 10:47:02 CET 2003

Hi,

Might be that my first installation wasn't correct and there was already 1.3 running.
I didn't delete the old version but installed the new one.

Because of this I deleted lucene module and reinstalled it. Then I had a problem with indexing my html files.

"0 documents are being processed"

I installed the 1.3 version and all is fine.
Do I have to change something for indexing the files with versino 1.4?

Thanks
Fabian

> Hi Fabian,
>
> the name of the bodies doesn't matter.
> Which Analyzer are you using? org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.GermanAnalyzer?
> We had some problems with it. Switch back to the StandardAnalyzer and create
> the index again.
> Another stupid question: Did you restart tomcat after uploading my version
> (1.4) of the search module?
>
> Good luck,
> Stephan
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I deleted my old index and tried it again. But its the same as before.
>> Is it necessary that the other bodies are labeled body2, body3 ...?
>> I labeled them title, content ...
>> Is this the problem?
>>
>>> Did you create a new index? To be sure delete your old one.
>>> For the PDF: the class PDFDocument is the class that Ernesto is programming
>>> on. You will have to wait until he is done. Until then you can use the
>>> BodylessDocument to index only the title, description and keywords of your
>>> pdfs.
>>>
>>> Bye,
>>> Stephan