[opencms-dev] Naming a new view

Vincent Hanniet vhanniet at free.fr
Fri Oct 31 14:37:01 CET 2003

Self-response. Can be useful for other people...

1) I have found the explanation for the ??? in the log file :
opencms/WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log : "... Missing value for locale key: XXX"

2) XXX is the (system) name of the view as found in
opencms/WEB-INF/config/registry.xml inside a <view>...</view> section in
the module description

3) To fix the ??? I have put an entry like "XXX=ViewName" in the file
workplace_fr.properties and get it published then Tomcat restarted

Now it works.