[opencms-dev] Java class to translate XML code contained in the VFS in HTML page source code

Massimiliano massyc at mclink.it
Tue Nov 4 16:08:01 CET 2003

Thanks to all for help me!
I read the com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher javadoc documentation, I
don't understand exactly how to use this class to parse the template.
There are only three public methods in the class and only initLaunch()
seems to be userful to start parsing.
My question is: the initLaunch method returns void, how can I got the
generated html?
Notice that the class I'm writing will not be used in the opencms webapp
but in another one.. Is this scenario possible?

Thank you again and sorry for my poor english.

Massimiliano.