[opencms-dev] News2.1 Source or API

Trevor Lee Trevor.Lee at 4Loop.com.au
Tue Nov 4 22:30:01 CET 2003

Hi

As a matter of some urgency, is there a java doc for the news 2.1 module?

In particular, I require a method to retrieve all the channel ids in opencms
and retrieve the channel name associated with the id. So i can push content
based on channel ids to different users....

Please help with either the API method to perform the above (ie get list of
all channels and then get the channel name) or provide the source code. At
the moment there's only the class files to go on.

Also will the news2.1 back office interface be changed to include the HTML
editing functions for the "Content" portion of the form? I think this was a
good thing to have in news 2.0 but was removed from news2.1.

Please respond as a matter of urgency as i need the above for a live site
soon.

Cheers
Trevor