[opencms-dev] Changes in CmsShell not visible without restarting opencms

Thomas Gick thomasgick at web.de
Wed Nov 5 15:26:01 CET 2003

Hi,

has anybody experience with cmsShell. I make some changes to folders
via cmsShell (createFolder, chgrp, writeProperty).
But i do not see all changes without restarting my running opencms.
The newly created folder is visible in the selected project, but not the
title i set with writeProperty or the changed group.

Is there a way to see all the changes without restarting opencms?

Thomas