[opencms-dev] Problems with starting up the product

Alex Bunardzic alexmyrmex at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 19:51:01 CET 2003

Thanks, Ivan. That was tremendously usefull, and
helped remove the initial hurdle. Still, I hit the
following error:

Cannot parse XML file "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid encoding name
"Cp1252"

How do I resolve this encoding hurdle? (and, by the
way, why is this product so freaking adamant about the
correct encoding? I'm using a truckload of other
fancy-schmancy open source products, and none ever
complained about incompatible encoding)

Thanks again!

Alex