[opencms-dev] redirect without apache

Arne Van Renterghem arne at mediaventures.be
Wed Nov 5 20:25:02 CET 2003

Hi,

I just installed opencms and had several problems but eventually managed.

If you have apache you can easily make "virtual hosts" for the different
domains. (httpd.conf)

In the virtual host section you can add the proxypass and proxyreversepass
directive.(as in the documentation online)

in the server.xml you make a connection per domain with a different port
(8082, 8083, ...) and you make shure that that the proxyname referes to the
domain that you are serving. I lost the classname. It did not work for me
with the classname.

I'm quite shure it should work that way.

Arne