[opencms-dev] Problem with News 2.0

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu Nov 6 08:37:01 CET 2003

Hello Michael,

the page tries to access an old folder structure (from before OpenCms 5.0).
You should activate path translation in your opencms.properties. This should
translate those calls to the new structure (in this case:
/default/vfs/system/modules/org.opencms.default/frametemplates/empty).
You can also try to fix the broken paths and contribute your changes to the
community ;)

Bye,
Stephan