[opencms-dev] Question on News Module

Helen Huang HHuang at nrtc.org
Thu Nov 6 23:37:01 CET 2003

Hi Trevor,

I installed the news2.1. When I tried to enter a news, it gives me this error message:

"com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception. Detailed error: [com.opencms.modules.homepage.news.NewsContentDefinition] General error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1. root cause was java.sql.SQLException: General error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 "

I used the News.sql provided by News2.0 to generate the tables. Do you know what caused the problem?

Thanks,

Helen