[opencms-dev] Trying to include a file and have template applied

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Nov 10 11:57:01 CET 2003

I'm not sure what kind of include you're using (and what it is that you
need the template to do), but I had a problem where an include of a
header 'page' would mess up the remaining includes on the page. In
order for that to work I would either have to use a Java URLConnection
to actually fetch the result or apply this workaround provided by Brett
Beaumont:

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q3/007010.html

--
Claus Priisholm