[opencms-dev] Re: Index pdf files with your content in lucene

vsouksav at csc.com.au vsouksav at csc.com.au
Tue Nov 11 05:04:01 CET 2003

Hi Ernesto,

I have come across your post re: the completion of PDFDocument and
WordDocument classes which you painstakingly took the initiative to build.
May I have a copy to try out as I am also looking at indexing these binary
content. Thanks heaps for your effort.

Regards,
Valouny Souksavat
Solutions Architect, Web Services EBS
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, BRADDON ACT 2612
Ph: (02) 6246 8133    Mobile: 0402 877 532    Fax: (02) 6246 8188
Email: vsouksav at csc.com.au

for such purpose.