[opencms-dev] User permissions and file types - urgent

Trevor Lee Trevor.Lee at 4Loop.com.au
Tue Nov 11 05:07:01 CET 2003

Hi,

Please disregard my message below. I've found out how - change the
permissions/group in the system/workplace/restypes directory.

Cheers
Trevor

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org]On Behalf Of Trevor Lee
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:59 PM
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] User permissions and file types - urgent

Hi,

I have created a user and a project manager. When i log on as either the
user and project manager, I can't seem to be able to create jsp, xml etc,
nor can i edit them...

What do i need to do so that both users can create and edit jsp, xml, links
etc...

Please help as a matter of urgency.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers