[opencms-dev] Challange! External Program access to OpenCMS Instance...

Ralf Bierig ambiesense at gmx.de
Tue Nov 11 11:48:01 CET 2003

Hello Matt,

thank you again for you competent answer.

Do you agree that this solution should not have side effects, if the only
user would be this Java programm and there would NO OTHER user logged in via
HTTP/Tomcat?

You see that I want to move the usage of OpenCMS away into a different
accessing method for which OpenCMS originally was not made for.

I will in paralell start another threat and ask the community separatly if
somebody has made experience with an CmsShell access appraoch.

Many thanks again in advance,
Ralf