[opencms-dev] OpenCms Access like CmsShell - Experience?

Wouter.DERUYCK at cec.eu.int Wouter.DERUYCK at cec.eu.int
Tue Nov 11 12:12:02 CET 2003

I experimented with modifying the OpenCmsHttpServlet. I added a line in the
init method to have access to the OpenCms object afterwards.

           // create the OpenCms object
            m_opencms = new OpenCms(m_configurations);

            // added by myself

            opencms.addons.CmsWrapper.setOpenCms(m_opencms);
		// end added by myself

So I have access to the singleton OpenCms in my wrapper class via a static
method. With that OpenCms object, I can make instances of CmsObject to call
whatever I want (users, files,tasks...)

wouter