[opencms-dev] CmsFile cannot resolve symbol

Fabian Fabian18 at firemail.de
Tue Nov 11 14:39:01 CET 2003

Hi,

I recieve an error:

  cannot resolve symbol
  symbolclass:  class  CmsFile
  location:  class  org.apache.jsp.jsptemplate1_jsp
  CmsFile file = c.getCmsObject().readFile( pn );

There must be something wrong in these two lines of my jsp-code:

  CmsFile file = c.getCmsObject().readFile( pn );
  String fileResult = new String(file.getContents());

because if I comment these two lines out and defines: String fileResult = "this is a test";
the jsp-code works fine.

I checked the values of the variables. They are correct.
(c = com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement at 91b721
pn = /system/bodies/benutzerhandbuch/themen/thema4/jsp.html)

Can someone help me?

Thanks