[opencms-dev] encoding problem

Joris van Poppel jvanpoppel at chello.nl
Tue Nov 11 19:16:01 CET 2003

Ok, now I got my configuration so that I am using tomcat instead of
resin. I have set the Catalina_opts variable, but I still get the
encoding cp1252 problem. Does anybody know what to do next?

And besides, I prefer using resin, cause my provider is using resin, so
if anybody knows how to set the encoding to iso-8859-1 for resin than it
would very cool!

Thx,
Joris