AW: [opencms-dev] Online-Project, Path

Prestel Marianne m.prestel at akap.de
Thu Nov 13 17:54:37 CET 2003

Hi Stephan,

GREAT!

It works,
Thanks a lot

Marianne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Stephan Löffler" [mailto:stephanloeffler at gmx.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. November 2003 17:43
An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] Online-Project, Path

Hi Marianne,

I had the same problem. The solution is in the opencms.properties file.
There you can set "static export " to false and the whole thing should do.
I don't know if this is exactly right, 'cause it was some time ago since we
fixed this problem. But it worked for me.
Unfortunately (?) I am on holidays right now and don't have access to a
server with an opencms installation. At least I don't have the passwords in
my
head.
However the opencms.properties file is where your solution to the problem
is.

Regards,

Stephan

> Hi all,
>
> sorry, but I'm really irritated about the online project.
> There I can't find my published resources. If I open the page in the
> browser,
> the path in the browser always points to my export folder e.g.
> http://localhost/opencms/export/intranet/index.html
>
> but the right path to the published page is
> http://localhost/opencms/opencms/intranet/index.html
>
> maybe I understood something completely wrong, but where have I to enter
> the
> right path for my online project?
>
> Please, any help would be great!
> Best regards