[opencms-dev] Question about static export

1JOMATO 1JOMATO at terra.es
Fri Nov 14 09:08:01 CET 2003

Well, I have a question about static export. I have done a web module
and I want to static export it. The thing is that all my pages are
based on jsptemplates, that has contens that are created dynamically,
for example, one of then is a navigation bar.
For what I read, the static export precompile your pages so as to have
then in memory, but if they have to be created dynamically, how can i
do it? Is necessary for me to do the static export in my project???
Thank you.