[opencms-dev] Lucene 1.4, Spanish Analyzer and Word/PDF extractor

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Nov 14 19:25:02 CET 2003

The Lucene 1.4 module is currently in the "contribs" section at
http://aleph-null.tv

The direct URL is:
http://aleph-null.tv/htmlArticle.php?doc=20031022-1630-773.xml

The 1.4 version will be the basis of all future versions, so while it is
listed as a "contrib", it's the main release we're working from.

Ernesto created the Word/PDF code, and will post it to the list shortly
(I hope).

Matt