[opencms-dev] Keywords in meta tags...

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Sat Nov 15 15:23:01 CET 2003

How do you make this redirect?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dylan Milks
  To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:41 PM
  Subject: [opencms-dev] Keywords in meta tags...

  Hi. I have an OpenCMS web site where the index page (index.html) is a link to another html page. My main JSP template has the following line of code within the <head></head> tag:

  <META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="<cms:property name="Keywords" />">

  However, when I go to the URL http://mydomain/cms/app/foldername/index.html which will redirect to
  http://mydomain/cms/app/myfolder/mysubfolder/index.html, no keywords are found for the file. But if I go directly to the URL http://mydomain/cms/app/myfolder/mysubfolder/index.html, the keywords are displayed in the META tag. Why is this? How can I fix this?

  Thanks,
  Dylan