[opencms-dev] Compiling OpenCMS

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Sat Nov 15 18:03:01 CET 2003

Hello people of this group,

I try to compile the sources of OpenCMS 5.0. There is no information about
the list or jars I need to actually compile this monster. Ant or not Ant, I
think everybody who want to compile OpenCMS (and I need to because I have
changed some code) need this list. I cannot think that I am the first person who
face this problem.

Can somebody give me this jar list or simple pack if and email me?
(ambiesense at gmx.de)

Cheers,
Ralf