AW: [opencms-dev] NewsHack Source Code

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Tue Nov 18 11:14:01 CET 2003

Here is the source ... although I don't really know why you would need
to use it. I am also including a file on how to use the original class
files to get news content from jsp pages.

If you take a look at the news module api (javadoc) it should be fairly
clear how to use it.

You can find the javadoc for both the news module and the beans at
http://www.hema.ch/personal/mark.miller/opencms/index.html

All the best,

mark