AW: AW: [opencms-dev] NewsHack Source Code

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Tue Nov 18 11:55:02 CET 2003

There is a method
NewsContentDefinition.getNewsList(Integer channel, String stringN)
where
 - Channel = channel number
- StringN = number of items to return

Returns a vector of NewsContentDefinition objects
There is also a NewsContentDefinition.getNewsForDateList(Integer
channel, String sviewDate, String stringN)

Although I will leave this to you to investigate ... I'm being lazy ...
sorry.

Hope it helps,

All the best,

mark