[opencms-dev] Invoke OpenCMS servlet automatically

Michael Aemisegger aemi at iew.unizh.ch
Tue Nov 18 18:30:02 CET 2003

Hello Ralf

Try to add

    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

to the servlet declaration part in web.xml. Which would result in
something like

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>OpenCmsServlet</servlet-name>
        <description>
            The main servlet that handles all requests to the OpenCms VFS.
        </description>
        <servlet-class>com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

That helps.

Greetings