[opencms-dev] Error: Not locked in this project

Tristan Roddis tristan at roddis.org
Wed Nov 19 18:14:01 CET 2003

I have been developing modules using the mastermodule and opencms 4.77,
and although my editing changes work fine when I am logged in as an admin
user, if I try to save changes as a projectmanager, I get the following
error:

 [CmsException]: 1 Access denied. Detailed Error: Not locked in this
project.

Does anybody know what this is due to, and what I should change to fix
this? (either in terms of permissions for the project manager user, or
extra lines of Java code)

Thanks,

-T.

--