[opencms-dev] Simple Search 1.4 with user name in the search field produces strange results

Trevor Lee Trevor.Lee at 4Loop.com.au
Fri Nov 21 07:05:03 CET 2003

Hi Matt,

Thanks. I've checked the content and there isn't anything in the body that
has admin.

However i did notice that all the search results are from news articles
created by the Admin user.

I created an article as another user - "user1" with and did a search for
"user1" and the results returned the article that was just created.

I'm using the attached version of News 2.1 and Lucene 1.4.

If someone could help with this that would be good as my deadline is
approaching.

Cheers
Trevor