[opencms-dev] Instalation problem with Oracle 8.1

DDaniel at mmimail.com DDaniel at mmimail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:17:02 CET 2003

You need to add the jar file containing the Oracle JDBC drivers to the

opencms/WEB-INF/lib directory

OpenCMS comes with the MySQL driver by default.  If you use another
database, you have to include the approppriate JDBC jar file in this
directory.  Do this before running the install wizard.

Dwayne

"Srikanth Addala" <SAddala at ifmc.org>
Sent by: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
11/21/2003 10:10 AM