[opencms-dev] Email Address from Anil K Patel available ?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Sat Nov 22 20:10:02 CET 2003

Dear Anil,

sorry for this late reply but i had a little stay in hospital with a
broken  bone in my shoulder ;-(
When i have finished my work, i`ll send you the new sources back.

I`ll try to integrate the editor into opencms final in this way, that a
user can change if he wants to use activex or java, and when i find out
that the user don`t surf with IE i use java directly! Any help on this
feature is appreciated.
Kind regards

Achim

--