[opencms-dev] modifications in jsp file doesn't apply in html file

Salvador Santander dominion.salvador.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Mon Nov 24 09:16:01 CET 2003

I have a html file ( prueba1.html ) wich use a jsp template (
template1.jsp ) . This template is composed by two elements, head.jsp and
navigation.jsp, and included in the template1.jsp with <cms:include file=
...> taglib. The problem is that when I change something in template1.jsp
all goes well, but when I make modifications in head.jsp or content.jsp, the
prueba1.html doesn't change, then I have to do 'Purge JSP Repository' in
Flex Cache Adminitration. How can I get to avoid this problem? Thanks.