[opencms-dev] OpenCms architecture for web sites

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Nov 24 20:23:01 CET 2003

I would do one of these two things:

1) create two sets of templates (esp. if not all of the differences are
in CSS)

OR

2) use a Cookie or user property to determine which layout they should
get, and then use a conditional in the template to dermine which CSS
they get. In pseudocode:

if(site_a) {
	println ("<link type=\"stylesheet\" href=\"style_a.css\"/>";
} else {
	println ("<link type=\"stylesheet\" href=\"style_b.css\"/>";
}

Matt