[opencms-dev] Cleaning paste from word document - Re-configure jTidy

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 08:47:00 CET 2003

Matt,

Sorry to keep bugging you again with this. Have you
got jTidy working properly at server side? I tried to
set parameter setXhtml(true) in the class
com.opencms.htmlconverter, but this did not make any
difference - I still got html after save from the
editor. Do you know, if com.opencms.htmlconverter is
the right place to configure jTidy or is it
overwritten somewhere else later?

Olli,