[opencms-dev] Cleaning paste from word document - Re-configure jTidy

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 18:25:01 CET 2003

I have used jTidy independently for trasforming html to xhtml before and it
works just perfect. It just seems that when trying to do this in class
com.opencms.htmlconverter it does not seem to work the same way. My guess is
that the output from the htmlconverter class gets over ruled somewhere else
before save...

Olli

---