[opencms-dev] How to get that when you use the <cms:template> directive doesn't print anything

Salvador Santander dominion.salvador.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Mon Dec 1 17:12:01 CET 2003

Hello. My question is: How to get that when you use the <cms:template>
directive doesn't print anything, and only print the template when I use it
with <cms:include element=..> directive. I want to define all the elements
in a template and use them after in the subtemplates, but when in the main
template I use <cms:template name= > opencms print the content at this
place.
With more details: I want to develope an estructure of templates like this: