[opencms-dev] importing a module

Nicole Wollgast nwollgast at web.de
Wed Dec 3 12:29:01 CET 2003

Hey everyone,

I can not import a module! I always get the exception :

Importing module ...  com.alkacon.documentation.documentation-jsp
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 34 Registry error. Detailed error: the dependencies for the module are not fulfilled..
at com.opencms.file.CmsRegistry.importModule(CmsRegistry.java:1844)
at com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminModuleImportThread.run(CmsAdminModuleImportThread.java:110)