[opencms-dev] Navigation

Harvey Bernstein hb at bsemple.com
Wed Dec 3 12:41:06 CET 2003

I am new to OpenCMS.  The system seems to be very powerful.  So far so good.

I have managed to get to grips with creating a navigation menu.  The menu
shows all pages/folder at the given folder level.  I would like to take this
one step further.  As well as having this menu, I would also like to have
some text showing the user exactly where they are within the structure of
the website.

For instance, if I had the structure below and the user was looking at the
Joe Bloggs page.  I would like to have.  HOME -> Who We Are -> Our People ->
Joe Bloggs

1 What We Do (Folder)

1 Who We Are (Folder)

1 How To Contact Us (Folder)

1 The Register (Folder)

1 Who We Are

            2 Introduction (HTML)

            2 Our People (Folder)

                        3 Joe Bloggs (HTML)

Does anybody have some sample code, I can dissect?

Thanks in advance

Harvey

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.