R: [opencms-dev] Remove /opencms/opencms from URL (ray) (Campione Aldo)

RaEmanuel at aol.com RaEmanuel at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 22:17:02 CET 2003

Hi,

it is correct that the
mod_jk.conf will be overwriten if you start Tomcat.
The mod_jk.conf will be generated from the server.xml each time you start
Tomcat. If your server configuration works fine copy the mod_jk.conf file
including your rewrites to another location on the file system and change the
corresponding line in the httpd.conf of your Apache.

Please take care, each time you change the server.xml your mod_jk.conf file
has to be change too.

ray