[opencms-dev] How to install news module with Oracle database.

Salvador Santander dominion.salvador.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Fri Dec 5 19:21:01 CET 2003

Please send me too the answer to malosqui at hotmail.com. Thanks

-----Mensaje original-----
De: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org]En nombre de Salvador Santander
Enviado el: viernes, 05 de diciembre de 2003 18:10
Para: OpenCMS list (E-mail)
Asunto: [opencms-dev] How to install news module with Oracle database.

We're installing OpenCMS 5 with Tomcat 4.1.26 and Oracle 9i.
All goes well, except that the news module didnt' work.
We've rewrite the sql scripts and we've changed the poolname properties in
the mysql from mysql to oracleoci but when we try to create a new, appears
an error with the message from Oracle of incorrect hexadecimal value.
My question is: Please, anybody can tell me the steps to follow to get the
news module work with oracle? and if somebody knows more tips relationed
with OpenCMS and Oracle I will be thankful.
Thanks, thanks, thanks.