[opencms-dev] OpenCms API

jose.mato at ieuskadi.com jose.mato at ieuskadi.com
Tue Dec 9 11:04:01 CET 2003

You can find he API in:

http://www.hema.ch/products/web/opencms/package5.0/index.html

I hope this helps you.

                                                 Para:     opencms <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
                                                 cc:
            Nicole Wollgast                      Asunto:   [opencms-dev] OpenCms API
            <nicole.wollgast at sourcepark.de

            Enviado por:
            opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

            09/12/2003 10:58
            Por favor, responda a
            opencms-dev

Hey, how are you doing?

Can you send me the opencms api, because I now want to write own
templates and this is difficult without an api, where all classes are
listed with the methods and fields and something like javadoc.

Thank you,

Nici