[opencms-dev] Wrong XML content type

Leif Uller leif.uller at jayway.se
Tue Dec 9 11:53:01 CET 2003

Hi fellows!

I get the following error message when I try to do a static export.

When I change the file "dotcms" to be a page instead of xmltemplate as the
error message indicates, it says the opposite...

So I got myself a nice catch 22 - situation.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong would be very welcome.

Take Care,

Leif

Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 17 Service unavailable. Detailed
error: There was an error while parsing XML page file
/system/modules/se.regard.dotcms/templates/dotcms.
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 20 Wrong XML content type.
Detailed error: XML document
/system/modules/se.regard.dotcms/templates/dotcms is not of the expected
type. This document is "xmltemplate", but it should be "PAGE" (OpenCms XML
page file)..